twfsa

Default Micro-fiber mops

What is the advantage of using a micro-fiber mop to clean a laminate floor.

Also what is your definition of damp, is in a damp mop.

I currently use a dry swifter, and on occasion I moisten it with
recommended cleaner I bought from the floor manufacture, but the streaks are
terrible.

Whats your recipe for a home made laminate floor cleaner?

Thanks

Tom

Rick Brandt

Art wrote:
There is a wet version of swifter available which works well on
laminates.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...&id=prod379767

I've got one of those. It streaks too.