Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Smurfz

Default Olsen Furnace direct vent questions

I have a plethora of questions about my cottage heating furnace. Is it
acceptable to post pictures with my post? Thought I should ask before I
simply assume and possible go against NG rules.

Please respond and I will start my list of questions to do with venting both
in and out and burn setup and cleaning timelines.

Thank you

--
Dom Murphy