willshak

Default Gould circuit breakers?

On 1/7/2005 11:36 PM US(ET), Ignoramus21190 took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

My electrical panel has no discernible name on the panel body, and all
my breakers are marked "Gould". I have not seen Gould brand breakers
at Home depot. Are there brands that are compatible with them?

I've never heard of Gould, but I am in the NE US. I don't know if other
breaker manufacturers make a compatible breaker. I have added a bunch of
new circuits to my Bryant panel box over the past 20 years, so there is
a mixture of breaker brands in there (none are Gould).
Are you on/near the Pacific Coast? Perhaps you can call a local
electrical supply house.
If all else fails, call Gould. They do not have a website that I could
find, but they are mentioned on other websites.

Gould Electric Inc
12130 Dearborn Pl
Poway CA 92064
(858) 748-2474