Winslow.

Default Kitchen mixer tap.

Hi all.

Ive got a (single) mixer tap in the kitchen and first it began leaking cold
water when off (wierd, I know) and now hot.

Now it virtually gushes (Im exaggerating) when off and I must shut both
valves under the sink when not in use.

Can I repair this with some washers and an allen key?

Thanks.

David Martel

Winslow,

Look on the faucet for the manufacturer and any other markings. Go to the
manufacturer's web-site and try to find your faucet. With luck there'll be
info there on how to dismantle and service it. It's probably a bit more
involved than just a couple of faucet washers but isn't hard once you locate
the correct parts.

Good luck,
Dave M.