Mark

Default Bubblin' paper

I've stripped wallpaper from my bathroom. The walls appeared to be in good
shape under the paper, and I also ran a "skimmer" over the parts of the wall
that had (minor) damage from the wallpaper removal. I started painting the
walls, and noticed that there are two spots where the paper covering over
the sheetrock has bubbled up once the paint got on it. It was "bubbled"
before the paint, and it's not happening in an area where I had applied any
skimmer.

Any suggestions on how to take care of the bubbles, now that I've already
got one coat of paint on??

Joseph Meehan

Mark wrote:
I've stripped wallpaper from my bathroom. The walls appeared to be
in good shape under the paper, and I also ran a "skimmer" over the
parts of the wall that had (minor) damage from the wallpaper removal.
I started painting the walls, and noticed that there are two spots
where the paper covering over the sheetrock has bubbled up once the
paint got on it. It was "bubbled" before the paint, and it's not
happening in an area where I had applied any skimmer.

Any suggestions on how to take care of the bubbles, now that I've
already got one coat of paint on??

Is it actually part of the drywall or is it dry wall joint tape? In
either case, you are going to need to cut it out and spackle again.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math