Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob

Default TV screen turns dark

My 24" Sharp TV periodically turns dark. The way I get it to come back to a
normal screen is to smack it real hard on the side of the cabinet. It will
then be all right for a week or two then it happens again and then I smack
it again. What is your opinion of this problem, is it on its way out, and
is it worth repairing.
Thank you all for your help.