Ron P

Default Insulating gas fireplace?

Boy it's cold in the family room, much colder than the rest of the house.
Even though my gas fireplace glass is sealed, you can still feel the cold
radiating from it. I pulled a few items and looked behind, there is no
insulation between the outside and inside except my exterior house wrap
under the siding. Is this normal? Our final 12 month punchlist is due and
I don't know if I should add this as they will argue. Thanks