buck16

Default Colored silicon grout?

I believe there is a product like a colored (matched to a particular
shade you might need) silicone-type grout. I was unable to drill
under my fireplace bricks when I did my laminate floor (6 months ago)
so I've got a quarter inch gap here and would like to fill it with
some grout type stuff that will give (in case the floor moves). Where
might I find this locally? Home Depot or Lowe's? If not, any ideas
where I might find it online?

Thanks,
Matt
SQLit

"buck16" wrote in message
I believe there is a product like a colored (matched to a particular
shade you might need) silicone-type grout. I was unable to drill
under my fireplace bricks when I did my laminate floor (6 months ago)
so I've got a quarter inch gap here and would like to fill it with
some grout type stuff that will give (in case the floor moves). Where
might I find this locally? Home Depot or Lowe's? If not, any ideas
where I might find it online?

Thanks,
Matt

I installed molding into the brick when I did my floor. You do not want
grout. A colored caulk might work for a while.

Rich

"buck16" wrote in message
I guess that's what I meant. Caulk, not grout.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:13:59 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

"buck16" wrote in message
.. .
I believe there is a product like a colored (matched to a particular
shade you might need) silicone-type grout. I was unable to drill
under my fireplace bricks when I did my laminate floor (6 months ago)
so I've got a quarter inch gap here and would like to fill it with
some grout type stuff that will give (in case the floor moves). Where
might I find this locally? Home Depot or Lowe's? If not, any ideas
where I might find it online?

Thanks,
Matt

I installed molding into the brick when I did my floor. You do not want
grout. A colored caulk might work for a while.

Home Depot and others have a colored grout. However, the colors are
limited.

Check Polyblend

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co...er=diy&lang=en

Grouts,