Oscar_Lives

Default Best Showerhead?

I need a new showerhead. What is the best one to buy?

Tony Hwang

Oscar_Lives wrote:
I need a new showerhead. What is the best one to buy?

Hmmm,
In my city it's mandatory to have water saving type in new houses
along with water saving toilet bowl.For long term I'd buy water saving
type.
Tony

Go for Speakman! Here is a link:

http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductList.aspx?ID=565
You may have seen them in a Westin Hotel

m Ransley

Straight pipe AJ

bumtracks

http://neatitems.com/speakman_showerhead.htm

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
I need a new showerhead. What is the best one to buy?

Norm Dion

Seconded--get the heavy brass one.
Mine has lasted 30 years with an occasional vinegar soak.

oups.com...