DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best Showerhead? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/81971-best-showerhead.html)

Oscar_Lives December 17th 04 04:26 AM

Best Showerhead?

I need a new showerhead. What is the best one to buy?

Tony Hwang December 17th 04 04:38 AM

Oscar_Lives wrote:
I need a new showerhead. What is the best one to buy?

Hmmm,
In my city it's mandatory to have water saving type in new houses
along with water saving toilet bowl.For long term I'd buy water saving
type.
Tony

[email protected] December 17th 04 05:03 AM

Go for Speakman! Here is a link:

http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductList.aspx?ID=565
You may have seen them in a Westin Hotel

m Ransley December 17th 04 10:40 AM

Straight pipe AJ

bumtracks December 18th 04 07:46 AM

http://neatitems.com/speakman_showerhead.htm

Norm Dion December 19th 04 12:08 AM

Seconded--get the heavy brass one.
Mine has lasted 30 years with an occasional vinegar soak.

oups.com...