Marcia

Default Temo Sunroom or Archadeck Sundroom

Has anyone had a Temo sunroom or an Archadeck sunroom built for you?
If so, when was it built, and what's your experience been with it?

The local representatives for Temo and for Archadeck did presentations
to my husband and me this past weekend to build a sunroom. Although
we weren't pleased with the Temo salesman, the Temo product looks good
to us. We liked the Archadeck salesman, but he didn't have an
extensive demonstration like Temo so it's harder to tell if Archadeck
has a good product.

Both Temo and Archadeck are expensive, so we would like to find out
what anyone else's experience has been before we go any farther.

Thanks!
Marcia
willshak

On 11/30/2004 11:52 PM US(ET), Marcia took fingers to keys, and typed
the following:

Has anyone had a Temo sunroom or an Archadeck sunroom built for you?
If so, when was it built, and what's your experience been with it?

The local representatives for Temo and for Archadeck did presentations
to my husband and me this past weekend to build a sunroom. Although
we weren't pleased with the Temo salesman, the Temo product looks good
to us. We liked the Archadeck salesman, but he didn't have an
extensive demonstration like Temo so it's harder to tell if Archadeck
has a good product.

Both Temo and Archadeck are expensive, so we would like to find out
what anyone else's experience has been before we go any farther.

Thanks!
Marcia

Never heard of either. I went with a 20' x 20' "Four Seasons" sunroom.
http://www.four-seasons-sunrooms.com/
I'm sure that the price is competitive with the others (all expensive).
It's all aluminum framed, and here in NY, requires heat and AC in order
to be truly a "4 Seasons" room. Because it sits in the sun all
afternoon, I went for the solid roof with 4 skylights rather than the
all glass roof.
I have a ventless gas fireplace for the winter, but haven't yet
installed AC for the summer (it's a year and a half old, finished in
late August last year, and has only gone through 1-1/2 summers). My
house has central AC, but there's no way to install a separate duct for
the sunroom without major house modifications.

Lyle B. Harwood

In article , Marcia
wrote:

€ Although we weren't pleased with the Temo salesman, the Temo product
€ looks good to us. We liked the Archadeck salesman, but he didn't
€ have an extensive demonstration like Temo so it's harder to tell if
€ Archadeck has a good product.

I'm always curious about what consumers like and dislike about salesmen.

Why weren't you pleased with the Temo salesman, and why did you like
the Archadeck salesman?

--
Lyle B. Harwood, President
Phoenix Homes, Inc.