Marcia

Default Temo Sunroom or Archadeck Sundroom

Has anyone had a Temo sunroom or an Archadeck sunroom built for you?
If so, when was it built, and what's your experience been with it?

The local representatives for Temo and for Archadeck did presentations
to my husband and me this past weekend to build a sunroom. Although
we weren't pleased with the Temo salesman, the Temo product looks good
to us. We liked the Archadeck salesman, but he didn't have an
extensive demonstration like Temo so it's harder to tell if Archadeck
has a good product.

Both Temo and Archadeck are expensive, so we would like to find out
what anyone else's experience has been before we go any farther.

Thanks!
Marcia