Mark and Kim Smith

Default Does anybody have a source................

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty
corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for??
As always, TIA!!

m Ransley

The local FBI office or IRS building

Tekkie

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty
corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for??
As always, TIA!!

You might find some at the scrap yards or look underneath the bridges.
Bargain with the inhabitants.
--
Tekkie
Abe

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty
corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for??
As always, TIA!!

------
Building your own shanty town, eh?
TURTLE

"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty
corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for??
As always, TIA!!

You might find some at the scrap yards or look underneath the bridges.
Bargain with the inhabitants.
--
Tekkie

This is Turtle.

I see you have never slept under a bridge. Card board is the prime material.
Steel will freeze you to death.

TURTLE

Gene

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:44:47 -0500, Tekkie wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty
corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for??
As always, TIA!!

You might find some at the scrap yards or look underneath the bridges.
Bargain with the inhabitants.

Avoid the guy with the ripped pants. He's not sane.
Red Neckerson

"Tekkie" wrote
Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty
corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for??
As always, TIA!!

You might find some at the scrap yards or look underneath the bridges.
Bargain with the inhabitants.

Sometimes I feel
Like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angel
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I drive on her streets
'cause she's my companion
I walk through her hills
'cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds
And she kisses me windy
I never worry
Now that is a lie

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
Under the bridge downtown
I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown
Forgot about my love
Under the bridge downtown
I gave my life away

Tekkie

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond6.jpg

This pix really did it for me, authentic plastic galvanizing.
--
Tekkie
Mark and Kim Smith

Tekkie wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond6.jpg

This pix really did it for me, authentic plastic galvanizing.

Imported to boot!!

Chuck

On 28 Nov 2004 21:57:52 EST, Mark and Kim Smith
wrote:

Tekkie wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond6.jpg

This pix really did it for me, authentic plastic galvanizing.

Imported to boot!!

Between the stump project and rest of backyard project.... you've got
to be even more tired than the dog! (page 7)
I have to force myself to just trim hedges, rake leaves...

Mark and Kim Smith

wrote:

Tekkie wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond6.jpg

This pix really did it for me, authentic plastic galvanizing.

Imported to boot!!

Between the stump project and rest of backyard project.... you've got
to be even more tired than the dog! (page 7)
I have to force myself to just trim hedges, rake leaves...

He's a working dog. He's holding up the trash can!!