Doug Kanter

Default Rug shampoo: Hire or rent?

I've never rented a rug shampoo machine - always had it done by a service
who's done good work for me over the years. I'm wondering if anyone's
rented, and then thought "Phuque - I really should've just called someone".
Cost isn't the major issue here - I'm looking for maximum results. The
company I've used before utilizes some sort of carbonated/chemical stuff
that leaves virtually no odor, so the substance doesn't enter into this,
either.

Any thoughts on the rental units? What to avoid?

Greg

I have done both, the cleaner man always does a better job than I can. I
suspect it is because their machine is bigger and they have an assortment of
cleaning agents on the truck for things that don't come out right away.
Edwin Pawlowski

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Cost isn't the major issue here - I'm looking for maximum results. The
company I've used before utilizes some sort of carbonated/chemical stuff
that leaves virtually no odor, so the substance doesn't enter into this,
either.

There are some good rentals. Rug Doctor is on I used. IMO, if cost is not
an issue, get a pro as they have better equipment and do a better job.