Suzie-Q

In article ,
(Greg) wrote:

- I have done both, the cleaner man always does a better job than I can. I
- suspect it is because their machine is bigger and they have an assortment of
- cleaning agents on the truck for things that don't come out right away.

I always thought that it was because their machine was a true
"steam cleaner" (shoots steam down into the carpet) while the
store-bought models just shot hot water onto the surface,
scrubbed it around a little, and then sucked it up.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/