jack

Default Air exhanger vs radon mitigation

Hello. Beginner question.
Most likely, my house needs radon mitigation. If I finish my basement, and
install an air exchanger, do I still need to put in a radon mitigation
system?
Thank you for your time.

SQLit

"jack" wrote in message
Hello. Beginner question.
Most likely, my house needs radon mitigation. If I finish my basement,

and
install an air exchanger, do I still need to put in a radon mitigation
system?
Thank you for your time.

Air exchangers are used for radon mitigation.
You really need to contact some one and have your home tested. Then an only
then can your question be answered with assurity.