JT

Default line voltage small recessed lights

I'd like to install recessed lights in my townhouse living room. I'd
like to use the small (less than 4 in. diameter) recessed light
canisters, because I don't want the light fixtures to overwhelm the
relatively small ceiling. However, I don't want the low voltage
types.

I cannot find any small line voltage recessed lights anywhere in the
Northern Virginia area. Do these things exist? Or are the smaller
size strictly low voltage by design?

Thanks!
Brian V

"JT" wrote in message
om...
I'd like to install recessed lights in my townhouse living room. I'd
like to use the small (less than 4 in. diameter) recessed light
canisters, because I don't want the light fixtures to overwhelm the
relatively small ceiling. However, I don't want the low voltage
types.

I cannot find any small line voltage recessed lights anywhere in the
Northern Virginia area. Do these things exist? Or are the smaller
size strictly low voltage by design?

Thanks!

I used 4" when I finished my basement. Home Depot carries them, line
voltage. Made by Halo.

SQLit

"JT" wrote in message
om...
I'd like to install recessed lights in my townhouse living room. I'd
like to use the small (less than 4 in. diameter) recessed light
canisters, because I don't want the light fixtures to overwhelm the
relatively small ceiling. However, I don't want the low voltage
types.

I cannot find any small line voltage recessed lights anywhere in the
Northern Virginia area. Do these things exist? Or are the smaller
size strictly low voltage by design?

Thanks!

I bought some 4 inch line voltage fixture on line. Googled for 4 inch
recessed can.
Mine were IC fixtures as there was insulation to deal with. Pretty cheap
compared with the box stores. I paid about 15 bucks a piece with trims
including the shipping.

---