Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default General Contractor vs. self contracting

I will be doing an addition and remodel to my home and am wondering
whether it is worth it to act as my own general contractor and hire
sub-contractors, or hire a general contractor. Has anyone had any
experiences with this? I would like to hear your thoughts.