Patt

Default kitchen sink

I am putting in an older double kitchen sink. It has two sort of flanges on
one side, I assume for securing it. What does it get attached to and with
what? Also one is sort of bent, is there any problem in bending it back to
shape? I don`t want to break it off.
Patt.

dadiOH

Patt wrote:
I am putting in an older double kitchen sink. It has two sort of
flanges on one side, I assume for securing it. What does it get
attached to and with what? Also one is sort of bent, is there any
problem in bending it back to shape? I don`t want to break it off.
Patt.

If you are talking about what I think you are, there are clips that get
screwed in to hold them between the sink and the underside of the counter.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...