Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Using satellites to change th vote

OT, I like that there isn't so much politics here these days, but this
is in the category like those imgur pictures, like a two-headed
kangaroo.

"In five emails sent during the last week of December and early January,
Mr. Meadows asked Jeffrey A. Rosen, then the acting attorney general, to
examine debunked claims of election fraud in New Mexico and an array of
baseless conspiracies that held that Mr. Trump had been the actual
victor. That included a fantastical

theory that people in Italy had used military technology and satellites
to remotely tamper with voting machines

in the United States and switch votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Joseph
R. Biden Jr. None of the emails show Mr. Rosen agreeing to open the
investigations suggested by Mr. Meadows, and former officials and people
close to him said that he did not do so."

[Extra blank lines added by me for emphasis]

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/05/u...-election.html

They must use the same satellites used, according to someone, to set
forest fires in California. I didn't know Italy had satellites, let
alone such powerful ones.

Satellites Andy Burns[_13_] UK diy 17 January 3rd 20 09:56 PM
bloody satellites Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 82 June 15th 19 10:39 AM
OT New type of satellites Oren[_2_] Home Repair 1 March 24th 14 05:35 AM
Tomtom Start won't find satellites after software update Tim Downie[_3_] UK diy 28 December 1st 10 11:57 AM
British Government To Use Space Satellites To Track Home Improvements Andy Woodworking 56 February 1st 06 02:07 AM