Posted to alt.home.repair

Default House Moving, Dolgan Style

A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.
Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:41:59 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.
Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.

I got queasy in the first 5 seconds.

2 kids, one on either side of an apparently very sharp knife, reaching
in for food. Dad (?) just keeps on cutting.

I seriously doubt there's ER nearby - or even Band-Aids in the medicine cabinet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.

Masochism.

Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.

Unlikely.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Mon, 31 May 2021 02:38:01 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 30 May 2021 08:00:08 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn
Manson wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:41:59 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.
Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.

I got queasy in the first 5 seconds.

2 kids, one on either side of an apparently very sharp knife, reaching
in for food. Dad (?) just keeps on cutting.

What is he slicing?

I seriously doubt there's ER nearby - or even Band-Aids in the medicine cabinet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Manson wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:41:59 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.
Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.

I got queasy in the first 5 seconds.

2 kids, one on either side of an apparently very sharp knife, reaching
in for food. Dad (?) just keeps on cutting.

What is he slicing?

Presumably dead reindeer steaks.

I seriously doubt there's ER nearby - or even Band-Aids in the medicine
cabinet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 08:23:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 31 May 2021 08:23:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
Manson wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:41:59 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.
Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.

I got queasy in the first 5 seconds.

2 kids, one on either side of an apparently very sharp knife, reaching
in for food. Dad (?) just keeps on cutting.

What is he slicing?

Presumably dead reindeer steaks.

Now you've made me hungry.

I seriously doubt there's ER nearby - or even Band-Aids in the medicine
cabinet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/21 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Looks like an Airstream on skis.