Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default House Moving, Dolgan Style

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 30 May 2021 08:00:08 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn
Manson wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:41:59 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/30/2021 5:38 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A clip from Planet Earth: Frozen Planet. The Last Frontier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00m23tr
These are some tough people. They use reindeer to tow their houses.
It's necessary because the food for the reindeer is so scarce.

Interesting. I have to wonder what keeps them living life like that.
Maybe they are smarter than the rest of us.

I got queasy in the first 5 seconds.

2 kids, one on either side of an apparently very sharp knife, reaching
in for food. Dad (?) just keeps on cutting.

What is he slicing?

I seriously doubt there's ER nearby - or even Band-Aids in the medicine cabinet.