Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Do these match up?

WRT Florida, do these two pages contradict each other, or am I missing
something? Which is correct?

COVID: What do California, Texas, New York and Florida have in common?
Stunningly low infection rates
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05/...fection-rates/

Florida reports 3,406 new COVID-19 cases, 22 more deaths
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...24e-story.html

It does seem to be going down in the last few days, but it seems nowhere
near "stunningly low".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2021 14:38:17 -0400, micky
wrote:

WRT Florida, do these two pages contradict each other, or am I missing
something? Which is correct?

COVID: What do California, Texas, New York and Florida have in common?
Stunningly low infection rates
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05/...fection-rates/

Florida reports 3,406 new COVID-19 cases, 22 more deaths
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...24e-story.html

It does seem to be going down in the last few days, but it seems nowhere
near "stunningly low".

There are over 20 million of us. That is not a huge number.
We might just be thinning out the antivaxxers ;-)