Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hey Leon these are for you! Since, such a Warrior and a standup Veteran such as yourself. Who knows all about what these men have given

BGKM wrote:

All fatalities with active DOD links have been confirmed by The Department of Defense.

for ignorant bloodlusting asshole faggots like you... who would NEVER
serve his or anyones elses country.

The fewer patriots on either side of these conflicts, the shorter these
lists will be.

By the way, #4 from the bottom was a member of my family.

I am not stupid enough to think that I honor his death by sending even
more young men to theirs.

Are you?

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-1, 03/07/2007
Tested on: 3/7/2007 2:17:20 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 02:17:19 -0500
Bill in Detroit wrote:

BGKM wrote:

All fatalities with active DOD links have been confirmed by The
Department of Defense.

for ignorant bloodlusting asshole faggots like you... who would
NEVER serve his or anyones elses country.

The fewer patriots on either side of these conflicts, the shorter
these lists will be.

By the way, #4 from the bottom was a member of my family.

I am not stupid enough to think that I honor his death by sending
even more young men to theirs.

Are you?

Sorry for the loss! I feel Sorry for Iraq, Iran and the whole
region.It's a cluster**** created by the Brits and America. From the
Shah to Saddam we placed these evil men in evil roles for simple greed.

I started posting the names of all the kids, so asshole War-Whores like
Leon, JT and Mark & Juanita and a few others. Could understand that
each name had a home, a family, mothers, fathers, kids and wives. There
were so many names, every day each day just more dead names. I took
a break!It just became almost a full time job. a very sad job

These morons took some evil moral high ground that this is a war for
Christ & Country. these ****eaters, NEVER even fought in ANY war and as
brave as these asswipes are they banged the drum in support of this
war, in support of Bush. So they could be at best entertained by it
all. These kids are fighting just to stay alive and get home again.

My wife is a 9/11 survivor (and 93) my concern is Osama and only Osama.
Now Bush is supporting Al Qaeda (Sunni's) actually taking their side.
Pushing out the Shiites because of Iran? ****ing Idiot!

I have only one soldier left in Iraq to worry about. He should be back
at Drum by 8/07... I'm holding my breath!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bill in Detroit" wrote in message
BGKM wrote:

All fatalities with active DOD links have been confirmed by The
Department of Defense.

for ignorant bloodlusting asshole faggots like you... who would NEVER
serve his or anyones elses country.

The fewer patriots on either side of these conflicts, the shorter these
lists will be.

By the way, #4 from the bottom was a member of my family.

I am not stupid enough to think that I honor his death by sending even
more young men to theirs.

Are you?

This hemorrhoid is pretty stupid a most trolls are. He is an easy target.
Easy to get riled up. A Sucker.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well what do you expect from a hemorhoid???

They all say here that you are theeee BEST ASSLICKING CLOWN in the WHOLE
WORLD!

and you prove it over and over eh hero?

BGKM wrote:

All fatalities with active DOD links have been confirmed by The
Department of Defense.

for ignorant bloodlusting asshole faggots like you... who would NEVER
serve his or anyones elses country.

The fewer patriots on either side of these conflicts, the shorter these
lists will be.

By the way, #4 from the bottom was a member of my family.

I am not stupid enough to think that I honor his death by sending even
more young men to theirs.

Are you?

This hemorrhoid is pretty stupid a most trolls are. He is an easy target.
Easy to get riled up. A Sucker.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hey dead soldier these are for you! Since, you're such a coward and gutless wimp.

"BGKM" wrote in message
Thanks! The problem now though.... I've got grand kids coming of age!

It's going to be tough for them if they learn any ethics or integrity from
you. As always, all you're capable of is hiding behind your keyboard because
you don't have the guts to stand up and put yourself squarely behind your
words.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"BGKM" wrote in message
Thanks! The problem now though.... I've got grand kids coming of age!

It's going to be tough for them if they learn any ethics or integrity from
you. As always, all you're capable of is hiding behind your keyboard
because
you don't have the guts to stand up and put yourself squarely behind your
words.

Hopefully they don't know "grandpa's" little secret yet.