Posted to alt.home.repair

Default good plan for dognapping

I think the humor on Wait Wait don't tell me is formulaic and overly
dependant on sex, but their news tidbits are still good.

And they made this story sound a lot more interesting than the Boston
Globe does.

So I found 2 other linkw that are better, and put the Boston Glove last.

with good video:
https://whdh.com/news/really-sorry-t...ears-in-court/

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/ne...y-in-cambridge

https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...car-cambridge/

Y plan to S-plus plan. Skipweasel[_4_] UK diy 6 February 16th 11 09:18 PM
Y Plan Vs S Plan Christian McArdle UK diy 16 May 25th 06 05:48 PM
S Plan or Y Plan W UK diy 9 November 9th 05 02:24 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good mac davis Woodworking 0 April 21st 05 06:38 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Cuprager UK diy 0 April 21st 05 05:58 PM