Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Commander Kinsey?/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:11:34 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

Languishing for your favourite troll, lowbrowwoman, you abnormal senile
troll's whore?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 03:11:34 +0100, rbowman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

Can't be me, I'm not 56.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 03:11:34 +0100, rbowman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

Can't be me, I'm not 56.

That guy is some ****ed up even for a Brit. Those nails in the side of
his head to hold his glasses up must be a joy to sleep on. He probably
shouldn't plan on an MRI either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 19:26:49 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That guy is some ****ed up even for a Brit. Those nails in the side of
his head to hold his glasses up must be a joy to sleep on. He probably
shouldn't plan on an MRI either.

What does your unwashed Scottish ******'s cock taste like, senile sucker of
troll cock, that you can't ever get enough of it? Of his cats' ****s?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 02:26:49 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2021 03:11:34 +0100, rbowman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

Can't be me, I'm not 56.

That guy is some ****ed up even for a Brit. Those nails in the side of
his head to hold his glasses up must be a joy to sleep on. He probably
shouldn't plan on an MRI either.

Some people don't care about pain or damage. Watch some Dudesons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 02:26:49 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2021 03:11:34 +0100, rbowman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

Can't be me, I'm not 56.

That guy is some ****ed up even for a Brit. Those nails in the side of
his head to hold his glasses up must be a joy to sleep on. He probably
shouldn't plan on an MRI either.

Some people don't care about pain or damage. Watch some Dudesons.

The Harley dealer had a cookout one summer along with an exhibition by a
freestyle rider. I asked him later how he learned to do some of the
stunts. I mean for the superman, back flips 30' in the air and so forth
there's no 'well, that almost worked...'

https://www.hotcars.com/21-pictures-...rcycle-stunts/

His answer was perseverance and a lot of hospital time. I'm no stranger
to broken bones but I don't go out of my way to do so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 21:07:05 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The Harley dealer had a cookout one summer along with an exhibition by a
freestyle rider.

Oh, no! It starts again! Just WTF is wrong with you? Or rather, WTF is wrong
with your endlessly gossiping gob, senile asshole?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2021 04:07:05 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2021 02:26:49 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2021 03:11:34 +0100, rbowman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

Can't be me, I'm not 56.

That guy is some ****ed up even for a Brit. Those nails in the side of
his head to hold his glasses up must be a joy to sleep on. He probably
shouldn't plan on an MRI either.

Some people don't care about pain or damage. Watch some Dudesons.

The Harley dealer had a cookout one summer along with an exhibition by a
freestyle rider. I asked him later how he learned to do some of the
stunts. I mean for the superman, back flips 30' in the air and so forth
there's no 'well, that almost worked...'

https://www.hotcars.com/21-pictures-...rcycle-stunts/

His answer was perseverance and a lot of hospital time. I'm no stranger
to broken bones but I don't go out of my way to do so.

Now there's a coincidence, I just watched the Dudesons use a Harley to pull someone on a bungee cord before being flung through some barrels:
https://youtu.be/Wgx2XhlJ4zE?t=1139
Posted to alt.home.repair

Now there's a coincidence, I just watched the Dudesons use a Harley to
pull someone on a bungee cord before being flung through some barrels:
https://youtu.be/Wgx2XhlJ4zE?t=1139

"Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users."

**** that and **** Google. Pulling someone on a Harley would work but
they aren't stunt bikes by any stretch. Unless you've done quite a bit
of work they need a jack to get the front wheel off the ground.

When I was a kid I had a '55 ElectraGlide that was definitely in that
category. A friend came over with his new Yamaha 180 two stroke. After
making the obligatory disparaging comments I got on, revved it up, and
dumped the clutch. Fortunately I got the front wheel back on the ground
and the bike under control before I hit anything. Very educational
experience.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2021 17:03:22 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

making the obligatory disparaging comments I got on, revved it up, and
dumped the clutch. Fortunately I got the front wheel back on the ground
and the bike under control before I hit anything. Very educational
experience.

You still didn't manage to get the unwashed ******'s cock out of your
toothless senile gob, senile gossip! BG Lonely senile Yanks like you don't
have much joy left in your senile lives, eh, bigmouth? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:11:34 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

You've done it, another thing I can't unsee.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:07:46 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:11:34 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nose-beak.html

You've done it, another thing I can't unsee.

Love at first sight?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 00:03:22 +0100, rbowman wrote:

Now there's a coincidence, I just watched the Dudesons use a Harley to
pull someone on a bungee cord before being flung through some barrels:
https://youtu.be/Wgx2XhlJ4zE?t=1139

"Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users."

**** that and **** Google.

Indeed, but you're missing out on the cool videos. Although they still don't like cocks and tits. How can a nudist beach be legal, but it's not legal to view it even after confirming you're an adult?

Pulling someone on a Harley would work but
they aren't stunt bikes by any stretch. Unless you've done quite a bit
of work they need a jack to get the front wheel off the ground.

Probably why they chose one, the weight. A light bike would fly up in the air and be flung with the bungee.

When I was a kid I had a '55 ElectraGlide that was definitely in that
category. A friend came over with his new Yamaha 180 two stroke. After
making the obligatory disparaging comments I got on, revved it up, and
dumped the clutch. Fortunately I got the front wheel back on the ground
and the bike under control before I hit anything. Very educational
experience.

My friend's first go on a motorbike, nobody had told him the throttle was the opposite of what you'd expect. He accelerated into a building instead of braking.
Posted to alt.home.repair

My friend's first go on a motorbike, nobody had told him the throttle
was the opposite of what you'd expect. He accelerated into a building
instead of braking.

Ouch. There is the problem that unexpected acceleration tends to thrust
your torso backwards. Your arms, being attached, follow suit, as do your
hands. Your right hand with its death grip on the throttle rolls it open
further.

Positive feedback is a wonderful thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:03:47 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Ouch. There is the problem

There is that one problem that miserable senile assholes like you will
THANKFULLY take every single idiotic bait the troll sets out for you! Learn
something about yourself finally, senile sicko!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 03:03:47 +0100, rbowman wrote:

My friend's first go on a motorbike, nobody had told him the throttle
was the opposite of what you'd expect. He accelerated into a building
instead of braking.

Ouch. There is the problem that unexpected acceleration tends to thrust
your torso backwards. Your arms, being attached, follow suit, as do your
hands. Your right hand with its death grip on the throttle rolls it open
further.

Positive feedback is a wonderful thing.

I was just thinking if it was the other way round, then when you were trying to brake, you'd accelerate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 03:03:47 +0100, rbowman wrote:

My friend's first go on a motorbike, nobody had told him the throttle
was the opposite of what you'd expect. He accelerated into a building
instead of braking.

Ouch. There is the problem that unexpected acceleration tends to thrust
your torso backwards. Your arms, being attached, follow suit, as do your
hands. Your right hand with its death grip on the throttle rolls it open
further.

Positive feedback is a wonderful thing.

I was just thinking if it was the other way round, then when you were
trying to brake, you'd accelerate.

No, you twist toward you to accelerate. Braking had you'd tend to roll
the throttle closed. Or maybe not in Britain. You crowd used to put the
shifter on the right. Tear up to a light, stomp on the foot brake, and
you'd just downshift without the benefit of a clutch. iirc that foolish
ended in '75 when Britain wanted to sell bikes in the US without killing
potential customers.

I can't talk. My first bike had a foot clutch and a hand shifter on the
side of the tank. At least it was on the left side where it belonged.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:49:55 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I can't talk.

??????????? BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!