Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. No Permit for Rolling to Remember

The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the virus, it
doesn't spread outside; take your masks off. It's purely political and the
elections are not far away...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon
parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about
fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the
virus, it doesn't spread outside; take your masks off.

The gov't has in fact said nothing of the sort.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 May 2021 07:37:45 +1000, Joey posted for all of us to digest...

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon
parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about
fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the
virus, it doesn't spread outside; take your masks off.

The gov't has in fact said nothing of the sort.

BS Get the facts straight there little fart.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2021 3:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

I believe that about 25,000 people work at the Pentagon. Guy I know
that was assigned there said he had to go in early to get a good spot to
park. Maybe busy even during a holiday. Parking lots on Google Earth
look relatively small.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 6 May 2021 07:37:45 +1000, "Joey"
wrote:

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon
parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about
fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the
virus, it doesn't spread outside; take your masks off.

The gov't has in fact said nothing of the sort.

Indeed the government did not. I don't know where he gets that
nonsense, maybe from some crackpot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

Funny how this is a super spreader event but thousands of people
showing up to honor a thug like Daunte Wright isn't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 May 2021 02:26:01 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

wrote:

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon
parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about
fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the
virus, it doesn't spread outside; take your masks off.

The gov't has in fact said nothing of the sort.

Indeed the government did not. I don't know where he gets that
nonsense, maybe from some crackpot.

Instead of just dismissing it what don't you do some _research_ (I know a
foreign word for Mickey-sic-). Maybe you will learn something instead of just
parroting the party line. Get this: it's about money and power.
--
Tekkie