Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT. No Permit for Rolling to Remember

On Thu, 06 May 2021 02:26:01 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 6 May 2021 07:37:45 +1000, "Joey"
wrote:

"Tekkieİ" wrote in message

On Wed, 5 May 2021 13:02:15 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/5/2021 12:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
The Pentagon rescinded a permit for the group to use the Pentagon
parking
lot to start the ride. Maybe Pentagon officials don't know about
fresh air and sunshine being good for the soul.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/biden-administration-denies-permit-for-veterans-motorcycle-group-to-hold-memorial-day-event/
The woman in the dress looks suspicious to me.

Maybe it isn't time yet for another superspreader event.

That's hilarious as the gov't just told us: sunlight kills the
virus, it doesn't spread outside; take your masks off.

The gov't has in fact said nothing of the sort.

Indeed the government did not. I don't know where he gets that
nonsense, maybe from some crackpot.

Instead of just dismissing it what don't you do some _research_ (I know a
foreign word for Mickey-sic-). Maybe you will learn something instead of just
parroting the party line. Get this: it's about money and power.
--
Tekkie