Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Manure Boundary

A man put up a manure fence on the boundary line. It's cattle manure.
I didn't think cattle manure is that bad compared to hog manure.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/man-builds-poop-wall-in-washtenaw-county-after-dispute-with-neighbor
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote

A man put up a manure fence on the boundary line. It's cattle manure.
I didn't think cattle manure is that bad compared to hog manure.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/man-builds-poop-wall-in-washtenaw-county-after-dispute-with-neighbor

Sort of turns the thin blue line on its head.

They have a thick brown smelly line instead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:38 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Sat, 1 May 2021 02:38:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:38 am in Australia??? And it's trolling time for you ALREADY, yet AGAIN,
you subnormal trolling senile swine?

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 08:56:05 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

A step higher is chicken ****.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2021 11:56 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A man put up a manure fence on the boundary line. It's cattle manure.
I didn't think cattle manure is that bad compared to hog manure.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/man-builds-poop-wall-in-washtenaw-county-after-dispute-with-neighbor

Good idea for the Mexican borders. If they capture a Mexican on the US
side and he/she smells like ****, guess what?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2021 07:25 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 4/30/2021 11:56 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A man put up a manure fence on the boundary line. It's cattle
manure.
I didn't think cattle manure is that bad compared to hog manure.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/man-builds-poop-wall-in-washtenaw-county-after-dispute-with-neighbor

Good idea for the Mexican borders. If they capture a Mexican on the US
side and he/she smells like ****, guess what?

Gotta be careful Real American citizens working in a feed lot smell like
**** too. For that matter everything within 5 miles smells like ****.

This time of year the dairy farmers would be out with their manure
spreaders and it really wasn't an unpleasant smell associated with
spring like burning leaves in the fall but feed lots are toxic waste dumps.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:44:50 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

This time of year the dairy farmers would be out with their manure
spreaders and it really wasn't an unpleasant smell associated with
spring like burning leaves in the fall but feed lots are toxic waste dumps.

I always thought farm boys are more of the reticent kind, but you clearly
are not true to type, senile chatterbox.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:44:50 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/01/2021 07:25 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 4/30/2021 11:56 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A man put up a manure fence on the boundary line. It's cattle
manure.
I didn't think cattle manure is that bad compared to hog manure.
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/man-builds-poop-wall-in-washtenaw-county-after-dispute-with-neighbor

Good idea for the Mexican borders. If they capture a Mexican on the US
side and he/she smells like ****, guess what?

Gotta be careful Real American citizens working in a feed lot smell like
**** too. For that matter everything within 5 miles smells like ****.

This time of year the dairy farmers would be out with their manure
spreaders and it really wasn't an unpleasant smell associated with
spring like burning leaves in the fall but feed lots are toxic waste dumps.

Yup, I have been on 185 driving by all the dairy farms in Las Cruces.
We were in El Paso before the smell got out of the car.

Manure Brian Lawson Metalworking 0 August 25th 08 11:11 PM
Manure Lew Hartswick Metalworking 4 August 25th 08 11:23 AM
JBL SA660 from 1969 - horse manure smell n cook Electronics Repair 6 March 1st 07 12:01 PM
Sifting Manure Tim Wescott Metalworking 14 March 26th 06 03:45 AM
Footings crossing boundary Rockydell UK diy 28 February 24th 04 07:19 AM