Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Interior design ideas

Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:10:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Wow.. I'm not sure which example I like more.. So many good ideas
here!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:10:31 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Well timed, Ed. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen.
A couple of those ideas for squeezing out a little more space in
a small room are sure to be a big hit with the husband.

We already have a "throne on a dais" in the basement.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 5:06:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:10:31 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Well timed, Ed. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen.
A couple of those ideas for squeezing out a little more space in
a small room are sure to be a big hit with the husband.

We already have a "throne on a dais" in the basement.

Cindy Hamilton

Some of them, you're left wondering if there was something you can't see that
governed it turning out that way. Like the kitchen sink that juts out at a 45 angle
in an otherwise normal kitchen. Was there something back there, like a gas
pipe, sewer pipe, etc that at least offers some excuse? That little drain that
sits up an inch higher than the floor is another winner. My bet there is that the
drain pipe was too high and instead of lowering the pipe, they elected to raise
the drain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Still means its useless done that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:10:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Uh, thanks for posting that is indescribable. "For amusement purposes only"

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:51:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

With the water flowing out the bottom of the door to...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:53:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Still means its useless done that way.

Nothing could possibly be as useless as you are, you abnormal useless
trolling senile pest!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: