DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interior design ideas (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/686227-interior-design-ideas.html)

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] April 21st 21 11:10 PM

Interior design ideas

Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Francis S April 22nd 21 04:47 AM

Interior design ideas

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:10:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Wow.. I'm not sure which example I like more.. So many good ideas
here!

[email protected] April 22nd 21 10:06 AM

Interior design ideas

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:10:31 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Well timed, Ed. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen.
A couple of those ideas for squeezing out a little more space in
a small room are sure to be a big hit with the husband.

We already have a "throne on a dais" in the basement.

Cindy Hamilton

trader_4 April 22nd 21 01:51 PM

Interior design ideas

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 5:06:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:10:31 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Well timed, Ed. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen.
A couple of those ideas for squeezing out a little more space in
a small room are sure to be a big hit with the husband.

We already have a "throne on a dais" in the basement.

Cindy Hamilton

Some of them, you're left wondering if there was something you can't see that
governed it turning out that way. Like the kitchen sink that juts out at a 45 angle
in an otherwise normal kitchen. Was there something back there, like a gas
pipe, sewer pipe, etc that at least offers some excuse? That little drain that
sits up an inch higher than the floor is another winner. My bet there is that the
drain pipe was too high and instead of lowering the pipe, they elected to raise
the drain.

Rod Speed April 22nd 21 07:53 PM

Interior design ideas

wrote:
[...]

Still means its useless done that way.

Tekkie© April 22nd 21 09:20 PM

Interior design ideas

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:10:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

Planning to remodel the kitchen or bath? Want something special?

I bet you will find one here to copy and be the best on the block.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gaHH2xH

Uh, thanks for posting that is indescribable. "For amusement purposes only"

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© April 22nd 21 09:22 PM

Interior design ideas

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:51:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

With the water flowing out the bottom of the door to...

--
Tekkie

Peeler[_4_] April 22nd 21 09:35 PM

More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:53:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Still means its useless done that way.

Nothing could possibly be as useless as you are, you abnormal useless
trolling senile pest!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: