Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Mike Lindell Says He Will Win 9-0 in the Supreme Court

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:26:21 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Talk is cheap.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 9:08:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:26:21 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Talk is cheap.

Cindy Hamilton

Actually his talk could turn out to be very expensive. He's getting sued for $1 bil+ for
defamation and we all know the worst of what he said is total BS. It's amazing that
someone could have a very successful business like he does and be so deranged and
stupid. Probably damage to his brain from crack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/21 10:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 9:08:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:26:21 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Talk is cheap.

Cindy Hamilton

Actually his talk could turn out to be very expensive. He's getting sued for $1 bil+ for
defamation and we all know the worst of what he said is total BS. It's amazing that
someone could have a very successful business like he does and be so deranged and
stupid. Probably damage to his brain from crack.

Mike is deranged?Â* I was thinking that about your guy.

FWIW, it looks to me like the entire US government is corrupt so I don't expect the people who stole the election to be prosecuted.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 9:08:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:26:21 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Talk is cheap.

Cindy Hamilton

Actually his talk could turn out to be very expensive. He's getting sued for $1 bil+ for
defamation and we all know the worst of what he said is total BS. It's amazing that
someone could have a very successful business like he does and be so deranged and

Most founders get pushed off to the side by real businessmen quickly
in companies like this. The idiot is basically a spokesman.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In taxpayer writes:

[snip]

FWIW, it looks to me like the entire US government is corrupt so I don't expect the people who stole the election to be prosecuted.

An entire generation of your school teachers is looking
at your Permanent Record and just crying.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 10:39:37 AM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 9:08:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:26:21 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/
Talk is cheap.

Cindy Hamilton

Actually his talk could turn out to be very expensive. He's getting sued for $1 bil+ for
defamation and we all know the worst of what he said is total BS. It's amazing that
someone could have a very successful business like he does and be so deranged and

Most founders get pushed off to the side by real businessmen quickly
in companies like this. The idiot is basically a spokesman.

Some do, but mostly in companies that go public, not privately owned ones. AFAIK,
Lindell owns the whole thing. He might not own it by the time the lawsuits are over.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:08:45 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:26:21 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Talk is cheap.

Yeah, but it's Mike Lindell.

I'm sure he knows what he's talking about. Have you tried his pillow!

Anyone who's used his pillows knows he has a direct connection to a
higher power.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:26:07 -0400, jimmy posted for all of us to digest...

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell promised he will win 9-0 before the Supreme Court, and prove the election was stolen from Donald J. Trump.

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04...supreme-court/

Unnecessary and out of topic post.

--
Tekkie