Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Eyeglass' anti-fog

Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

My "homemade" solution is to run a piece of Scotch tape across the top
of the mask, and press the tape just under the eyes to seal off any
breath going up.

None of "dried" soap or other such worked for me.

Oh, and I take my glasses off when "making out" ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:29:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

--
Tekkie

I tried the snorkeling method, which is to put some liquid soap on them, rinse it
off partially, but not completely. I tried it a couple of times, it seemed to help,
maybe 50% better. Then I forgot about it and didn't do it anymore. I'm lucky that
I can see well enough without them inside a store to mostly get by, so I usually take
them off and put them back on if needed. But it is a pain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Endless nonsense.

Yes, if you've had the virus and/or a vaccination, wearing a face diaper is nonsense.Â* Plus, we flattened the curve last summer so they can't use that silly nonsensical excuse any longer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging
while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when
forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Endless nonsense.

Yes, if you've had the virus and/or a vaccination, wearing a face diaper
is nonsense.Â* Plus, we flattened the curve last summer so they can't use
that silly nonsensical excuse any longer.

More ignorant nonsense.

You never run out of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Endless nonsense.

Yes, if you've had the virus and/or a vaccination, wearing a face diaper is nonsense.Â* Plus, we flattened the curve last summer so they can't use that silly nonsensical excuse any longer.

More ignorant nonsense.

You never run out of it.

If you wear a mask to bed at night, you might be a snowflake.

-Jeff Foxwurthy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-10, Bob F wrote:
Endless nonsense.

Yes, liberals do purvey an endless litany of nonsense.

This will be rectified when people finally wake up, round up the Leftists
and ship them to predetermined locations around the country where they
can then be exterminated. (Or maybe we'll get lucky and the experimental
"vaccines" that the commies seem to love so much will wind up offing them.)

The disease we need to eradicate is the American Left.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-10, Bob F wrote:
Endless nonsense.

Yes, liberals do purvey an endless litany of nonsense.

This will be rectified when people finally wake up, round up the Leftists
and ship them to predetermined locations around the country where they
can then be exterminated. (Or maybe we'll get lucky and the experimental
"vaccines" that the commies seem to love so much will wind up offing them.)

The disease we need to eradicate is the American Left.

Has anyone done any checking on the demographics of just who is
getting the jab ? If it's the liberals , and the shots are
sterilizing/killing the recipients ... the problem will resolve itself !

--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/21 5:39 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

[snip]

If you wear a mask to bed at night, you might be a snowflake.

-Jeff Foxwurthy

How about if you wear a mask while driving your own car with no one else
inside?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-10, Bob F wrote:
Endless nonsense.

Yes, liberals do purvey an endless litany of nonsense.

This will be rectified when people finally wake up, round up the Leftists
and ship them to predetermined locations around the country where they
can then be exterminated. (Or maybe we'll get lucky and the experimental
"vaccines" that the commies seem to love so much will wind up offing them.)

The disease we need to eradicate is the American Left.

So the Conservative solution is to kill people. Someone tried that back
in the 1940s.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-10, Bob F wrote:
Endless nonsense.

Yes, liberals do purvey an endless litany of nonsense.

This will be rectified when people finally wake up, round up the Leftists
and ship them to predetermined locations around the country where they
can then be exterminated. (Or maybe we'll get lucky and the experimental
"vaccines" that the commies seem to love so much will wind up offing
them.)

The disease we need to eradicate is the American Left.

Has anyone done any checking on the demographics of just who is
getting the jab ? If it's the liberals , and the shots are
sterilizing/killing the recipients ... the problem will resolve itself !

According to the libs it's the Trump voters and QAnon crowd spreading
anti-vax conspiracy theories so maybe you're onto something.

That would really impact the abortion business too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 19:35:14 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

According to the libs it's the Trump voters and QAnon crowd spreading
anti-vax conspiracy theories so maybe you're onto something.

That would really impact the abortion business too.

What has your senile **** got to do with "Eyeglass' anti-fog", senile
gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/2021 12:52 PM, notX wrote:
On 4/11/21 5:39 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

[snip]

If you wear a mask to bed at night, you might be a snowflake.

-Jeff Foxwurthy

How about if you wear a mask while driving your own car with no one else
inside?

What a bunch of right wing wusses!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Endless nonsense.

Yes, if you've had the virus and/or a vaccination, wearing a face diaper is nonsense.Â* Plus, we flattened the curve last summer so they can't use that silly nonsensical excuse any longer.

More ignorant nonsense.

You never run out of it.

If you wear a mask to bed at night, you might be a snowflake.

-Jeff Foxwurthy

If you are still listening to Fauci, you might be an idiot.

-Jeff Foxwurthy