Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Latest Data Absolutely Eviscerates the Case for Mandatory Masking

Masks are only for the illiterate.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03...asking-n352629
Posted to alt.home.repair

In William Bishop writes:

Masks are only for the illiterate.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03...asking-n352629

Hey, asshole, how's about heading over to NYC's Potters Field,
or any of thousands of similar graveyards in the US, and
volunteer to dig the graves?

Pathetic. Sad. And delusional. The trifecta of a loser.