Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Dominion_Whistleblowers_Have_Come_Forward_Expo sing_Fraud?=?B?4oCm?=

https://populist.press/dominion-whis...xposing-fraud/

We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization
in the history of American politics.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Dominion_Whistleblowers_Have_Come_Forwar d_Exposing_?=?B?RnJhdWTigKY=?=

On 3/28/2021 4:57 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

https://populist.press/dominion-whis...xposing-fraud/

We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization
in the history of American politics.

That is what he say, just like before, but lost in every court. This
should be fun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Dominion_Whistleblowers_Have_Come_Forwar d_Exposi?=?Q?ng_Fraud=E2=80=A6?=

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:23:26 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/28/2021 4:57 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

https://populist.press/dominion-whis...xposing-fraud/

We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization
in the history of American politics.

That is what he say, just like before, but lost in every court. This
should be fun.

Lindell, the blowhard that was seen coming out of the WH with a notepad
recommending declaring martial law. I watched some of his long paid for
infomercial on AON. The one where AON put up a disclaimer first basically
saying we know this is BS, we have nothing to do with it, L created and paid
for it. In that video he interviewed people making all kinds of stupid claims
we've heard before. And L saying, "wow". I can't wait for all these cases to
begin in court. The best defense against defamation is to simply show that
what you said was true. But already we've seen Powell put forth the defense
that no one should have believed that what she was saying was true. I
suspect when it's L's turn, he'll be arguing similar.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 3:57:36 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://populist.press/dominion-whis...xposing-fraud/

We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization
in the history of American politics.

Lindell probably is responsible for some fraudulent voting. As they say takes one to know one

Finally, Richardson went on the record. Ben-Menashe is who he says he is, he said, and much of what he says is true.
Like any good lawyer, he had parsed his words carefully and, as a result, had left questions unanswered. But then he said something that helped me sharpen the focus of my inquiry. Richardson reminded me that often the people who are most knowledgeable about crime are themselves criminals, which is why it is common practice for prosecutors to get criminals to turn states evidence. Similarly, in the world of intelligence, the most knowledgeable people are intelligence agents, who, like criminals, are professional liars. So the real question shouldnt be about the rectitude of Ben-Menashe or whether one could trust him. His character wasnt the issue. The real question was what really happened.
Back then, in 1991, mobster John Gotti was being prosecuted by the feds, and the key witness against him was underboss Salvatore Sammy the Bull Gravano. Reliable? Honest? Truthful? Hardly. Gravano was a sociopathic killer who had confessed to nineteen murders. But his probityor utter lack thereofwas irrelevant. The larger point was that he was there at the scene of[]

Excerpt From
American Kompromat
Craig Unger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 9:23 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

The 2020 election was stolen by the chinacrats.* Why are you rooting for china?