View Single Post
  #4   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Dominion_Whistleblowers_Have_Come_Forwar d_Exposi?=?Q?ng_Fraud=E2=80=A6?=

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 3:57:36 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://populist.press/dominion-whis...xposing-fraud/

We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization
in the history of American politics.

Lindell probably is responsible for some fraudulent voting. As they say takes one to know one

€śFinally, Richardson went on the record. €śBen-Menashe is who he says he is,€ť he said, €śand much of what he says is true.€ť
Like any good lawyer, he had parsed his words carefully and, as a result, had left questions unanswered. But then he said something that helped me sharpen the focus of my inquiry. Richardson reminded me that often the people who are most knowledgeable about crime are themselves criminals, which is why it is common practice for prosecutors to get criminals to turn states evidence. Similarly, in the world of intelligence, the most knowledgeable people are intelligence agents, who, like criminals, are professional liars. So the real question shouldnt be about the rectitude of Ben-Menashe or whether one could €śtrust€ť him. His character wasnt the issue. The real question was what really happened.
Back then, in 1991, mobster John Gotti was being prosecuted by the feds, and the key witness against him was underboss Salvatore €śSammy the Bull€ť Gravano. Reliable? Honest? Truthful? Hardly. Gravano was a sociopathic killer who had confessed to nineteen murders. But his probity€”or utter lack thereof€”was irrelevant. The larger point was that he was there at the scene of[€¦]€ť

Excerpt From
American Kompromat
Craig Unger