Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?23_Americans_being_monitored_for_Ebola=e2=80=a 6?=

Health officials in Washington state are monitoring 23 people for Ebola after they returned from Guinea and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), two West African countries that are currently seeing outbreaks of the dangerous infectious disease.

https://populist.press/ebola-is-now-...united-states/

So will the Commander in Cheat finally close our border?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 23 Americans being monitored for Ebola…

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 18:53:59 -0400, Maskless Sociopath
wrote:

Health officials in Washington state are monitoring 23 people for
Ebola after they returned from Guinea and the Democratic Republic
of the Congo (DRC), two West African countries that are currently
seeing outbreaks of the dangerous infectious disease.

I thought that was what Public Health systems have been doing
for decades. Monitoring and testing people that come from countries
with dangerous endemic diseases.

Can you explain why you think it's "news"? It looks like some
journalism student's homework.

PS I'm amazed the EU and the US still allow flights from
Brazil. Our COVID variants are more deadly, and far more infectious
than the "normal" COVID, or even the British variant.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-1?Q?_23_Americans_being_monitored_for_Ebola.?=

wrote:

Health officials in Washington state are monitoring 23 people for
Ebola after they returned from Guinea and the Democratic Republic
of the Congo (DRC), two West African countries that are currently
seeing outbreaks of the dangerous infectious disease.

I thought that was what Public Health systems have been doing
for decades. Monitoring and testing people that come from countries
with dangerous endemic diseases.

Can you explain why you think it's "news"? It looks like some
journalism student's homework.

PS I'm amazed the EU and the US still allow flights from
Brazil. Our COVID variants are more deadly, and far more
infectious than the "normal" COVID, or even the British variant.

That's not clear yet. Yes it makes sense to ban the flights anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinically Insane Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 12:41:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

PS I'm amazed the EU and the US still allow flights from
Brazil. Our COVID variants are more deadly, and far more
infectious than the "normal" COVID, or even the British variant.

That's not clear yet. Yes it makes sense to ban the flights anyway.

And the senile sociopath's ridiculous auto-contradicting continues! Simply
unbelievable! LMAO

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_23_Americans_being_monitored_for_Ebola=e 2=80=a6?=

On 3/26/21 6:53 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Health officials in Washington state are monitoring 23 people for Ebola after they returned from Guinea and the Democratic Republic of the Congo
(DRC), two West African countries that are currently seeing outbreaks of the dangerous infectious disease.

https://populist.press/ebola-is-now-...united-states/

So will the Commander in Cheat finally close our border?

Nancy Pelosi says walls are immoral (with the exception of the wall around the Capitol protecting her hypocritical ass).

The democrats will leave the border open to Ebola.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 10:43:28 -0400, Nathan
wrote:

On 3/26/21 6:53 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Health officials in Washington state are monitoring 23 people for Ebola after they returned from Guinea and the Democratic Republic of the Congo
(DRC), two West African countries that are currently seeing outbreaks of the dangerous infectious disease.

https://populist.press/ebola-is-now-...united-states/

Nancy Pelosi says walls are immoral

The article was about Americans flying back from Africa.
Trouble interpreting simple text? You sound like you've been
"Trumped".
[]'s