Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Clinically Insane Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 12:41:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

PS I'm amazed the EU and the US still allow flights from
Brazil. Our COVID variants are more deadly, and far more
infectious than the "normal" COVID, or even the British variant.

That's not clear yet. Yes it makes sense to ban the flights anyway.

And the senile sociopath's ridiculous auto-contradicting continues! Simply
unbelievable! LMAO

cretin's pathological trolling: