Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Americans Getting Fat Or Skinny

Covid has made unwanted changes in weight.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change

Skinny people aren't all that common in my area.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote

Covid has made unwanted changes in weight.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change

Skinny people aren't all that common in my area.

Bet you are obese too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 4:04:56 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote
Covid has made unwanted changes in weight.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change

Skinny people aren't all that common in my area.

Bet you are obese too.

Overweight according to this.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/healthy-weight-and-bmi-range-for-older-adults-2223592t

The article says being overweight or obese is better than being underweight for people
over 65. People live longer with some meat on their bones.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:04:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Covid has made unwanted changes in weight.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change

Skinny people aren't all that common in my area.

Bet you are obese too.

Bet you excessively rich troll who got "money to burn" and who knows
everything about everything also claim you got a perfect BMI! Right, you
clinically insane senile asshole? LMAO

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dean Hoffman wrote

Covid has made unwanted changes in weight.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change

Skinny people aren't all that common in my area.

Bet you are obese too.

Overweight according to this.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/healthy-weight-and-bmi-range-for-older-adults-2223592t

Thought so.

And that link has a superfluous trailing t

The article says being overweight or obese is better
than being underweight for people over 65.

But there is no rigorous scientific evidence to support
that claim. The references in that article dont even
consider the obvious possibility that the skinny ones
are skinny BECAUSE of their health problems rather than
the health problems being the result of being skinny.

Typical **** house 'science'

People live longer with some meat on their bones.

In fact they live longer on a starvation diet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:33:54 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Overweight according to this.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/healthy-weight-and-bmi-range-for-older-adults-2223592t

Thought so.

And that link has a superfluous trailing t

It hasn't, you clinically insane senile troll!

--
Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/22/2021 5:22 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 4:04:56 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote
Covid has made unwanted changes in weight.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change

Skinny people aren't all that common in my area.

Bet you are obese too.

Overweight according to this.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/healthy-weight-and-bmi-range-for-older-adults-2223592t

The article says being overweight or obese is better than being underweight for people
over 65. People live longer with some meat on their bones.

Now that I hit 75, I certainly hope so. I have no plans to leave.