Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

Ed Pawlowski writes:

Taking a clue from this apartment complex, it is time to put some
standards for people posting here. They must have a nice looking car.

https://tinyurl.com/3afv2p4t

The Montana Valley Apartments manager noted that the complex doesnt
allow cars with rust, dents, flat tires, or bad paint to sit in front
of its complex. And while theres certainly something to be said about
towing a car thats been immobile for several weeks, tenants here are
arguing that the standards are entirely unfair because it doesnt
allow them the time to get a repair€”especially for people who are
already living paycheck to paycheck.

I have the ugliest car ever made. A Scion Xb, first version.
I love that car. Best car I ever had. Like a box, only boxier.
I'm keeping it.

Well, maybe the Edsel was uglier. But the Scion Xb is up there.

--
Dan Espen