Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biological Male Wins Female Beauty Pageant

Is this why Cuomo gropes 'em before he kisses 'em?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/20/2021 9:48 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Is this why Cuomo gropes 'em before he kisses 'em?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286

If that is the prettiest, I'm not interested in a date with 3rd place.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 09:48:52 -0400, Maskless Sociopath
wrote:

slight snip of babble

Congratulations. What do you plan to do with the prize?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 9:49:13 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Is this why Cuomo gropes 'em before he kisses 'em?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286

Are we caring about beauty pageants now? I can see a case for athletic events,
but who gives a **** about beauty pageants?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/21 5:39 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 9:49:13 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Is this why Cuomo gropes 'em before he kisses 'em?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286

Are we caring about beauty pageants now? I can see a case for athletic events,
but who gives a **** about beauty pageants?

Cindy Hamilton

If a guy thinks he's about to get lucky, he obviously needs to put on some surgical gloves and "Cuomo" his date to see if she's genuine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 06:52:57 -0400, jimmy
wrote:

On 3/21/21 5:39 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 9:49:13 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Is this why Cuomo gropes 'em before he kisses 'em?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286

Are we caring about beauty pageants now? I can see a case for athletic events,
but who gives a **** about beauty pageants?

Cindy Hamilton

If a guy thinks he's about to get lucky, he obviously needs to put on some surgical gloves and "Cuomo" his date to see if she's genuine.

This "girl" was "examined by a doctor" so I assume she was post op.
(Dick cut off and turned inside out ... inside)
I have never seen a naked TG girl but I assume in a cursory inspection
they would pass.
Usually these TG people are so loaded up with hormones that they are
women in any way that is significant. (moody, emotional and prone to
get breast cancer). Just don't expect kids.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Is this why Cuomo gropes 'em before he kisses 'em?

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...ageant-n346286

Are we caring about beauty pageants now?Â* I can see a case for
athletic events,
but who gives a **** about beauty pageants?

Cindy Hamilton

If a guy thinks he's about to get lucky, he obviously needs to put on
some surgical gloves and "Cuomo" his date to see if she's genuine.

There's a funny scene in Crocodile Dundee that shows this same wondering...

--
When did Western society decide that instead of helping mentally ill
people, we should indulge their delusions 100% and allow them to set
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 18:01:15 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

There's a funny scene in Crocodile Dundee that shows this same wondering...

Back in '92 the big reveal in 'The Crying Game' shocked audiences; now
it's just business as usual.

The good thing about it is you could babble about it back then, and you can
babble about it now, senile blabbermouth. G