Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I want to collect some money.

Hello ...... I want to collect 762000000000 ‚¬'s. I want to buy some cars, some airplanes, a new house, some accessories, I want a little bit money for travelling and some money for food.

People, come with the money to my place to Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 05:13:21 -0700 (PDT), Kristjan Robam
wrote:

Hello ...... I want to collect 762000000000 €'s. I want to buy some cars, some airplanes, a new house, some accessories, I want a little bit money for travelling and some money for food.

People, come with the money to my place to Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

If you pay my way and my hotel for a week I'll bring you $500.00 .
How foes that sound??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 05:13:21 -0700 (PDT), Kristjan Robam posted for all of us
to digest...

Hello ...... I want to collect 762000000000 ¤'s. I want to buy some cars, some airplanes, a new house, some accessories, I want a little bit money for travelling and some money for food.

People, come with the money to my place to Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

Do I kissed?