Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. The New Mayflower

IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we
screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 2:34:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we
screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.

I'm not sure they'd care about the ocean, but they would be appalled that
we let Catholics practice their idolatry freely and mingle with decent people.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the
Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment.

If the original Mayflower people saw how we screwed up the ocean they
would probably turn back.

Unlikely given the religious persecution they were escaping.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 07:04:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Neat piece of equipment.

If the original Mayflower people saw how we screwed up the ocean they
would probably turn back.

Unlikely given the religious persecution they were escaping.

Do you get some sort of tiny senile orgasm, every time you manage to
auto-contradict someone's statements, you clinically insane
auto-contradicting ASSHOLE?

--
Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:39:09 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Watching IBM's lack of innovation since the Gerstner days, it is
probably a sailing ship.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 07:04:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the
Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment.

If the original Mayflower people saw how we screwed up the ocean they
would probably turn back.

Unlikely given the religious persecution they were escaping.

Yeah, they had their own ideas of religious persecution they wanted to
inflict. Hope they don't think you are a witch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 01:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 2:34:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we
screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.

I'm not sure they'd care about the ocean, but they would be appalled that
we let Catholics practice their idolatry freely and mingle with decent people.

Feeling hurt that the pope said no go on same sex marriages? I'll admit
I was surprised. Maybe the sede isn't completely vacante.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:24:34 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Feeling hurt that the pope said no go on same sex marriages? I'll admit
I was surprised. Maybe the sede isn't completely vacante.

LOL I've never seen a senile twit as you who likes so much to hear himself
talking. LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 9:24:40 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 03/15/2021 01:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 2:34:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we
screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.

I'm not sure they'd care about the ocean, but they would be appalled that
we let Catholics practice their idolatry freely and mingle with decent people.

Feeling hurt that the pope said no go on same sex marriages? I'll admit
I was surprised. Maybe the sede isn't completely vacante.

I don't really care what the Pope says about same-sex marriage. Or anything,
for that matter.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 01:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 2:34:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we
screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.

I'm not sure they'd care about the ocean, but they would be appalled that
we let Catholics practice their idolatry freely and mingle with decent people.

Feeling hurt that the pope said no go on same sex marriages? I'll admit
I was surprised. Maybe the sede isn't completely vacante.

I don't really care what the Pope says about same-sex marriage. Or anything,
for that matter.

Cindy Hamilton

But he loves you.

There is a good George Carlin routine about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8h...b_channel=twsx
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 01:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 2:34:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/15/2021 12:39 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.
https://newsroom.ibm.com/then-and-now

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we
screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.

I'm not sure they'd care about the ocean, but they would be appalled that
we let Catholics practice their idolatry freely and mingle with decent people.

Feeling hurt that the pope said no go on same sex marriages? I'll admit
I was surprised. Maybe the sede isn't completely vacante.

I don't really care what the Pope says about same-sex marriage. Or anything,
for that matter.

I found it out of character for someone who goes around washing Moslem
feet and the other stuff he has pulled. I'm starting to think the only
Christian religion left that's worth a **** hole in the snow is Russian
Orthodox.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 07:52:34 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I don't really care what the Pope says about same-sex marriage. Or anything,
for that matter.

I found it out of character for someone who goes around washing Moslem
feet and the other stuff he has pulled. I'm starting to think the only
Christian religion left that's worth a **** hole in the snow is Russian
Orthodox.

Why, does Trump say so, too, senile trumptard? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 01:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

No thanks, those stupid ****s were completely out of their tree with this
virus.
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2020/05...ough-communion

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:29 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, yet AGAIN!!! LOL

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 03:29:45 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: