Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pay Us Like You Owe Us

€œPay Us Like You Owe Us€ €“ Senior White House Official Announces Biden Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hout-congress/

I've never owned a slave. In fact, I've been a slave to the IRS for decades. Do I have to pay this latest democrat created tax? Can I get an exemption?
Or will the IRS pay me reparations for a lifetime of slavery to the IRS?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2021 9:20 AM, Dave wrote:

€œPay Us Like You Owe Us€ €“ Senior White House Official Announces Biden
Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hout-congress/

I've never owned a slave. In fact, I've been a slave to the IRS for
decades.Â* Do I have to pay this latest democrat created tax?Â* Can I get
an exemption?
Or will the IRS pay me reparations for a lifetime of slavery to the IRS?

My family was in Europe until 1910 so I should be exempt too.

While I abhor slavery, taking money from me to give to someone that was
not a slave is not right either. Could start another civil war and will
increase racism.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:21:24 AM UTC-5, Dave wrote:
€œPay Us Like You Owe Us€ €“ Senior White House Official Announces Biden Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hout-congress/

I've never owned a slave. In fact, I've been a slave to the IRS for decades. Do I have to pay this latest democrat created tax? Can I get an exemption?
Or will the IRS pay me reparations for a lifetime of slavery to the IRS?

My BS detector is going off. I have not seen anything where this was quoted fully, in
context. I see a clipped sentence, with no context from Cedric Richmond, where he
says that Biden doesn't have to wait for Congress's study on reparations to act on
racial inequality. I see Jan Psaki saying the same thing, that Biden is watching what
Congress is doing, but meanwhile he's already acting on *racial inequality*.. It sounds
like the Biden administration is just saying that, not that Biden intends to somehow
do reparations on his own, which of course is impossible, because it's unconstitutional.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:21:24 AM UTC-5, Dave wrote:
=E2=80=9CPay Us Like You Owe Us=E2=80=9D =E2=80=93 Senior White House Off=

[snip bull****]

My BS detector is going off.

Of course it is. Will you people please ignore the nym-shifting troll?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dave" wrote in message

€œPay Us Like You Owe Us€ €“ Senior White House Official Announces Biden
Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hout-congress/

I've never owned a slave. In fact, I've been a slave to the IRS for
decades. Do I have to pay this latest democrat created tax? Can I get an
exemption?
Or will the IRS pay me reparations for a lifetime of slavery to the IRS?

You will be executed for being an uppity slave.

Byeee....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 04:28:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bod addressing senile Rodent:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless
and totally irresponsible talk. Your mouth could get you into a lot of
trouble."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2021 07:24 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/4/2021 9:20 AM, Dave wrote:

€œPay Us Like You Owe Us€ €“ Senior White House Official Announces Biden
Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hout-congress/

I've never owned a slave. In fact, I've been a slave to the IRS for
decades. Do I have to pay this latest democrat created tax? Can I
get an exemption?
Or will the IRS pay me reparations for a lifetime of slavery to the IRS?

My family was in Europe until 1910 so I should be exempt too.

While I abhor slavery, taking money from me to give to someone that was
not a slave is not right either. Could start another civil war and will
increase racism.

I have a great grandfather who fought on the Union side under Nelson
Miles. I have no idea what he thought about slavery. He might have
joined because it sounded like more fun than chasing a mule around the
lower forty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2021 9:20 AM, Dave wrote:

[...]

I have relatives on both sides of that war but most were in the South
or just sat it out in the territories. I have no indication any of
them had slaves tho. The Southern Md folks were watermen and the
Texas-Oklahoma folks were ranchers and later some oil men. The
Baltimore folks were into dry goods and groceries. We had a few who
had military careers from the revolutionary war on. That seemed to be
a father son thing with a whole line of colonels and majors right up
until the early 20th century.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 19:39:05 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I have a great grandfather who

Oh, no! And the senile gossiping continues! Just what totally ****ed up
blabbering senile cretins keep infesting this group?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2021 9:20 AM, Dave wrote:

[...]

the image reminded me of the masquerade scene in the Pink Panther

when clousseau keeps saying the last name of the cop who is helping him

they are dressed like both ends of an unspecified equine like quadriped

and the gorilla(s) come out smoking a cigar

and hilarity ensues as they chase around the fountain and someone makes off with the diamond

and it sounds like Clousseau is yelling Tarker

turn out he's saying TUCKER

anyway they are showing the bunch of them on tv right now won a free channel

mk5000

Never underestimate a droid.--Leia Organa:Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker