Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pay Us Like You Owe Us

On 3/4/2021 9:20 AM, Dave wrote:

€śPay Us Like You Owe Us€ť €“ Senior White House Official Announces Biden
Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hout-congress/

I've never owned a slave. In fact, I've been a slave to the IRS for
decades.Â* Do I have to pay this latest democrat created tax?Â* Can I get
an exemption?
Or will the IRS pay me reparations for a lifetime of slavery to the IRS?

My family was in Europe until 1910 so I should be exempt too.

While I abhor slavery, taking money from me to give to someone that was
not a slave is not right either. Could start another civil war and will
increase racism.