Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?BIDEN_CANNOT_GIVE_THE_STATE_OF_THE_UNION_ADDRE SS=e2=80=a6?=

Got Biden Buyer's Remorse yet?

Steve Bannon: Joe Biden hasnt given a State of the Union because Joe Biden cant stand up there and give a State of the Union. Thats what its all
about. Also he wont draw an audience but he cant stand up there and do it. Thats why were delayed I think the first time since 1981, isnt that
right Raheem Kassam, that we delayed the State of the Union? Because IC chatter. Because domestic terrorists, uh, that would be you, audience, are
trying to blow up the Capitol when he gives the State of the Union. That is nonsense€¦ Wray says 55 out of 56 FBI offices are open with investigations.
And 85 have been charged?

https://populist.press/biden-cannot-...union-address/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_BIDEN_CANNOT_GIVE_THE_STATE_OF_THE_UNION _ADDRESS?=?Q?=E2=80=A6?=

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 7:46:43 AM UTC-5, Oliver George wrote:
Got Biden Buyer's Remorse yet?

Steve Bannon: Joe Biden hasnt given a State of the Union because Joe Biden cant stand up there and give a State of the Union. Thats what its all
about. Also he wont draw an audience but he cant stand up there and do it. Thats why were delayed I think the first time since 1981, isnt that
right Raheem Kassam, that we delayed the State of the Union? Because IC chatter. Because domestic terrorists, uh, that would be you, audience, are
trying to blow up the Capitol when he gives the State of the Union. That is nonsense€¦ Wray says 55 out of 56 FBI offices are open with investigations.
And 85 have been charged?

https://populist.press/biden-cannot-...union-address/

IDK when the last time a newly elected president gave a SOTU in the year they took
office. Typically they don't. Trump didn't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_BIDEN_CANNOT_GIVE_THE_STATE_OF_THE_UNION _ADDRESS?=?B?4oCm?=

On 3/3/2021 7:46 AM, Oliver George wrote:
Got Biden Buyer's Remorse yet?

Steve Bannon: Joe Biden hasnt given a State of the Union because Joe
Biden cant stand up there and give a State of the Union. Thats what
its all about. Also he wont draw an audience but he cant stand up
there and do it. Thats why were delayed I think the first time since
1981, isnt that right Raheem Kassam, that we delayed the State of the
Union? Because IC chatter. Because domestic terrorists, uh, that would
be you, audience, are trying to blow up the Capitol when he gives the
State of the Union. That is nonsense€¦ Wray says 55 out of 56 FBI offices
are open with investigations. And 85 have been charged?

https://populist.press/biden-cannot-...union-address/

No big deal at this time. Biden could stand up and read a teleprompter
but do not expect any news conferences from him where there is any kind
of give and take as the senior moments are bound to appear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 6:46:43 AM UTC-6, Oliver George wrote:
Got Biden Buyer's Remorse yet?

Steve Bannon: Joe Biden hasnt given a State of the Union because Joe Biden cant stand up there and give a State of the Union. Thats what its all
about. Also he wont draw an audience but he cant stand up there and do it. Thats why were delayed I think the first time since 1981, isnt that
right Raheem Kassam, that we delayed the State of the Union? Because IC chatter. Because domestic terrorists, uh, that would be you, audience, are
trying to blow up the Capitol when he gives the State of the Union. That is nonsense€¦ Wray says 55 out of 56 FBI offices are open with investigations.
And 85 have been charged?

https://populist.press/biden-cannot-...union-address/

Some of his predecessors skipped the State of the Union their first year.
https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/does-us-president-have-give-state-union-speech-no
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/03/2021 07:00 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

Then there were the years when the speaker of the house declined to
invite the President to Congress or tore his speech up with a dramatic
flair.