Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3A_BIDEN_CANNOT_GIVE_THE_STATE_OF_THE_UNION _ADDRESS?=?Q?=E2=80=A6?=

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 7:46:43 AM UTC-5, Oliver George wrote:
Got Biden Buyer's Remorse yet?

Steve Bannon: Joe Biden hasnt given a State of the Union because Joe Biden cant stand up there and give a State of the Union. Thats what its all
about. Also he wont draw an audience but he cant stand up there and do it. Thats why were delayed I think the first time since 1981, isnt that
right Raheem Kassam, that we delayed the State of the Union? Because IC chatter. Because domestic terrorists, uh, that would be you, audience, are
trying to blow up the Capitol when he gives the State of the Union. That is nonsense€¦ Wray says 55 out of 56 FBI offices are open with investigations.
And 85 have been charged?

https://populist.press/biden-cannot-...union-address/

IDK when the last time a newly elected president gave a SOTU in the year they took
office. Typically they don't. Trump didn't.