Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. First Female Flagger at

the Super Bowl.
https://babylonbee.com/news/first-female-referee-throws-flag-on-play-but-wont-say-whats-wrong
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 18:35:09 -0800 (PST), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

the Super Bowl.
https://babylonbee.com/news/first-female-referee-throws-flag-on-play-but-wont-say-whats-wrong

funny.

But "Play proceeded without any consequences, though she glared bitterly
at Brady throughout the next few plays." I always have doubts about
claims one can tell a person's mood by looking at hir eyes. And it's
much worse with a mask on. You can't see a scrunched up nose or a turned
down mouth. I think eyes don't mean a thing. OTOH, I gather this is a
humor site. Never mind.