Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?TWlrZSBMaW5kZWxs4oCZcyDigJhBYnNvbHV0ZSBQcm9vZu KAmSBEb2N1?= ?Q?mentary_Just_Released?=

Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Mike_Lindell=E2=80=99s_‘Absolute _Proof=E2=80=99_Documentar?=?Q?y_Just_Released?=

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:54:32 PM UTC-5, Art60430 wrote:
Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html

Ah, the pillow salesman.

Still not evidence.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IE1pa2UgTGluZGVsbOKAmXMg4oCYQWJzb2x1dGUgUH Jvb2bigJkg?=?Q?Documentary_Just_Released?=

On 2/6/21 4:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:54:32 PM UTC-5, Art60430 wrote:
Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html

Ah, the pillow salesman.

Still not evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

Do you think that your Social Security benefit will go up after the United States of China transition is complete?

I'm sure the communist democrat/rinocrat senators and congresscritters are currently being rewarded.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 4:58:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:54:32 PM UTC-5, Art60430 wrote:
Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html

Ah, the pillow salesman.

Still not evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

I watched a bit of it and it's pathetic. Just a bunch of whackos with no evidence
reciting the familiar stolen election claims and Lindell saying "wow". OAN put on
a 90 sec disclaimer before broadcasting it, where they basically say they don't
know if any of it is true, it's not their opinion, etc. I don't know that it will help
them in their defamation lawsuit, this will probably be added to it, for OAN and
for Lindell for sure. It will really be something if Rudy and Lindell wind up
bankrupted. And for what? To tell BS for the evil orange clown who doesn't care
about them at all, will throw them under the bus just like all the rest if the need
arises.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2021 3:20 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/6/21 4:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:54:32 PM UTC-5, Art60430 wrote:
Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html

Ah, the pillow salesman.

Still not evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

Do you think that your Social Security benefit will go up after the
United States of China transition is complete?

I'm sure the communist democrat/rinocrat senators and congresscritters
are currently being rewarded.

I want to personally thank you and all your friends for their incredible
work to destroy the Repub party. Your crazy fables and endless
repetition of them did a GREAT job of convincing the American voters
that the Repubs had gone wacko, and in no way can be trusted to protect
the American Constitution. The Democrats couldn't have done it without you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2021 10:11 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/6/2021 3:20 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/6/21 4:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:54:32 PM UTC-5, Art60430 wrote:
Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html
Ah, the pillow salesman.

Still not evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

Do you think that your Social Security benefit will go up after the United States of China transition is complete?

I'm sure the communist democrat/rinocrat senators and congresscritters are currently being rewarded.

I want to personally thank you and all your friends for their incredible work to destroy the Repub party. Your crazy fables and endless repetition of them did a GREAT job of convincing the American voters that the Repubs had gone wacko, and in no way
can be trusted to protect the American Constitution. The Democrats couldn't have done it without you.

Yah, with the new voting machines we no longer need elections or a two party system.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2021 10:11 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 2/6/2021 10:11 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/6/2021 3:20 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/6/21 4:58 AM, wrote:
[...]

LOL1 Go ahead. Keep broadcasting your idiotic fantasies. The American
voter are realizing just how dangerous righties can be to their freedom.