Posted to alt.home.repair
Maskless Sociopath Maskless Sociopath is offline

Default ?B?UmU6IE1pa2UgTGluZGVsbOKAmXMg4oCYQWJzb2x1dGUgUH Jvb2bigJkg?=?Q?Documentary_Just_Released?=

On 2/6/2021 10:11 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/6/2021 3:20 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/6/21 4:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:54:32 PM UTC-5, Art60430 wrote:
Mike Lindells €˜Absolute Proof Documentary Just Released

https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-p...cumentary.html
Ah, the pillow salesman.

Still not evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

Do you think that your Social Security benefit will go up after the United States of China transition is complete?

I'm sure the communist democrat/rinocrat senators and congresscritters are currently being rewarded.

I want to personally thank you and all your friends for their incredible work to destroy the Repub party. Your crazy fables and endless repetition of them did a GREAT job of convincing the American voters that the Repubs had gone wacko, and in no way
can be trusted to protect the American Constitution. The Democrats couldn't have done it without you.

Yah, with the new voting machines we no longer need elections or a two party system.